Tuesday, April 26, 2016

So, I am doing a lot of thinking and praying this evening. There is something that I am waiting for and all systems seem to be a go but the proverbial door is locked somehow. I am not sure why or what is causing it. My mother in law just gave me some real words of wisdom. She pointed out to me that something really and literally seems to be blocking it and I need to pray about what it is and how to get it out of the way.

I am a very spiritual person but in the doldrums of life, sometimes things just are. I was caught up in the worldly thought that things sometimes take more time than we are willing to give because we are impatient. Yet, God is faithful. Sometimes all we can do is praise Him in the hallway until the door opens. I was doing my best to do that because it is all true. At least I was until now.

Now, I am thinking that she is right. Now, I am praying to God to show me what, if anything, that I need to know. Is this a "Be still and know" moment or a moment in which I need to rebuke what is in my way?  It was set forth to be a sure thing. It seemed like it was only going to take maybe a week to work out.  Yet, it is soon turning into a month. I can't keep waiting for nothing. Something has got to give. I am praying over this situation but also trying to have ears to hear and eyes to see what He would show me. 

In the waiting, I have been trying to work on the plans I mentioned yesterday. I have also started germing (my short for germinating) some more seeds. Lord, help me. :D  I am running out of room but I can't help it. They will be so pretty!

I have to get some cleaning done still before I go to bed but couldn't resist the urge to blog. I have so many posts that I have wanted to publish and haven't gotten to. I will try to do a better job of kicking myself in the rear end until they are up. ;)

Blessings to all of you <3  If you are also in the hallway, just know that He's got it. He knew it was coming before it even got to you. He already had it worked out. Just lean into His presence and trust Him. Be prayerful. Do all He asks you to do and what you know you should do. The rest is up to Him. :)  Lay that which you can't control at His feet and just trust Him.



While I'm Waiting - John Waller

I had both songs come to mind and both are great. Sharing. :)


When I'm With You - Citizen Way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text