Tuesday, September 4, 2018

New songs (to me) but so far I love them.

I ran across these on Youtube. I love Bethel Music. I love most of the voices I hear from them. Steffanie is no different. Just beautiful and the heart of worship, also. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. God bless and have a wonderful week!


Defender - Steffany Gretzinger

I have heard this song before and absolutely loved it the first time I heard it.
I love the words of encouragement here:
Reckless Love (plus an encouraging word) - Steffany Gretzinger

This was another new one to me. I hope that you will take a listen and be blessed. 💗
No Longer Slaves

This is a favorite song as well. It also does my heart good to see such young hearts singing it from deep within. Praise God!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text