Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Blessings From Above and Within

I have some stuff on my heart this morning. Some of it I am sure that I am not consciously aware of.  I just know that God is touching my heart.  I was re-reading a previous post and started listening to "Thank You" by Ray Boltz. It is one of my favorites. That led me to think of a couple of others.  I love the words to both.  I feel God speaking to me through both of them.  I won't go into detail but I'm sure that we all have something that draws us to be able to relate to both. I will probably post a third, as well. God bless us one and all. Draw close to Him.

We should always expect to win.
"Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
 ~ Mark 11:24


Expect To Win - Ivan Parker

I like that the next one gives a little backstory of the writer. The first time I heard this, it became a favorite.

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing." ~ John 15:5


I Can't Even Walk - Tony Greene


The last one for now is one from years ago, 1984, to be exact.
"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all." ~Mark 10:15



The Warrior Is A Child - Twilah Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text