Sunday, November 26, 2017

Good morning and explanation ;)

Hi there.
I hope I am not confusing anyone by some of these posts conflicting.  I started a blog called Bits of Blessing in 2012. However,  I wasn't sure how I wanted to proceed and what the exact focus was. I wasn't working at that time. I had tons of ideas. I wanted to do the blog for sure but had more interests to explore than I felt the scope of the blog could cover. Therefore, I also set a site in motion as a companion for it.  That way, anything that was off topic, or I wanted to explore into lots of detail, would have a place for that which was easily accessible in looking through.

Since that time, I have gone back to work and am otherwise obligated most of the time.  Last year, I also started a blog devoted to my fascination of growing plants.  However, I am saddened to say that lack of time has killed off all attempts I had made. I have resolved to put that on the back burner for now until I have more time. Also, The website has links that need to be changed before I can add content.  I still want to do that but it is another time issue.

I felt I needed to change the name of the blog because I noticed that there is also a BIts Of Blessings TM 2011. So, separated only by a single "s" and a TM 2011 was too close for me.  So, that is where we are now.  I have  transferred the old posts from Bits to here. I plan to post as often as I can. I have a lot that I want to share. I hope that you find it worth your while to come back (often).  ;)

God bless you all.
See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text