Monday, January 22, 2018

So Will I & Reckless Love

I was on Facebook this weekend when someone mentioned the song "So Will I."  I had never heard it but they had such a deep, instant connection, that I went to listen to it. It is beautiful.  I happened to click on Amanda Cook from Bethel.  There was another song on after it that I loved just as much or more, called Reckless Love. I love them both so much.  I am sharing them so that you can hear them too. Our Heavenly father is too amazing for words. 💘💗💘  Listen and be blessed.



At 5:33 Cory starts talking about the testimony and story behind the song.
It is totally worth hearing.  The lyrics are in the Show More dropdown.

The chorus: "Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights ‘til I’m found, leaves the ninety-nine I couldn’t earn it, I don’t deserve it, still You give Yourself away Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God" 💗

This version of Reckless is more melodious and beautiful on its own.
Lyrics are on screen for this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text