Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday night blog time! Yay!! :D

Good evening all.
I had some pretty big plans lined up for today for personal study but they were all snuffed out.  I wanted to go to the lake with my Bible and study -but there is a cold snap and it was projected yesterday that today would be about 58 degree high, 40% chance of rain, and windy.  Ooo-kaay. lol

I also had some personal studying that I wanted to do online but that is having technical issues. Sooo...I said, "Okay, God. What do YOU want me to do this evening?"  I'm pretty sure that I heard Him say, "Blog."  I am also sure that I heard "Job" but am not sure if that was me or Him. I know that it is a weakness of mine- that I have a hard time with Job. However, maybe He is leading me for wisdom. I'm not sure but His word doesn't return void. So... Tonight will be a Job and blog kind of night.👍

And chocolate. lol  I am on a deficit. I haven't had chocolate candy for a bit. Tonight I shall.

So, let's rock and roll!  😉👍



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text