Monday, May 27, 2019

The Learning Bible

So, I finally received my other study Bible. I ordered it on May 13. It was supposed to have been here by 5/24. There was a shipping hiccup and it was a day late. Here it is:


I went for the NIV because it was a bit cheaper.  The CEV was more than twice as much.
The ribbon is only on the cover to hide the inscription. It did not come with the Bible. 

It seems to be in great shape. The spine seems a bit worn but it is also a heavy and thick Bible. 
By my measurements, it is about 9.5 " tall and the spine is roughly 2.5" wide.

Here are some pics inside.  
  



What I love about this Bible is all the pictures, notes as well as a buffet of cultural, history and other info.  I am looking forward to jumping into it.

Here is a list of features and the ISBN number.
I'm taking part in a challenge to only use one Bible this month, so I have not yet had a chance to check it out completely. If you would like a full review, my friend, Cat Woods, has a pretty indepth one here.  She also has a review for many others, including the Quest Bible I received recently on another order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Text